Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The more exposure, the more the activity...Both online, and in real life.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to participate in some podcasts, one radio, one video, and audio. Through the fantastic new streaming channel PARAflixx, the Netflix for Paranormal Content, that is growing in popularity quickly. Full of full-scale horror movies, documentaries, Music Video's and Podcasts..it's everything a paranormal enthusiast wants. These conversations are available to all PARAflix.com subscribers. 

Since my first podcast with the fantastic fellows at Insane Asylum LLC Productions, Insane Asylum on YouTube, and the link on my personal, fan, and paranormal page. Things have been going well, after my first podcast, I have been getting some more requests and working on my own YouTube page where I will share investigation footage and past audio, video clips, and photos. Along with the mystery of my current dwelling of almost 3 and a half years now, and putting what I have been putting into writing into visual content for all to see. 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment