Friday, April 23, 2021

Podcast - My Darkest Hour w/ Stefan Brigati and my work with the Island County Cemetery Project


Last night, I enjoyed speaking with Stefan Brigati, Lead Investigator of Pacific Coast Paranormal, and host of the PARAflixx exclusive Podcast, My Darkest Hour. 

He asked me about my volunteer work with the Island County Cemeteries Project, and how that all came to be Going back into the late 1800s, the majority of headstones, have long since disintegrated from the rains, and the faint writing on the stones that are there, are faded from time and often very hard to read. I explained I always felt comfortable and at peace, in these places and often wonder why others fear them so.  We spoke of the history of Camano Island and touched on a few of the town's prominent figures of the past that are buried in that cemetery. It does have a very outdated, and incorrect list on Findagrave.com, but when searching for cemeteries in the area it is not even listed, nor found on Google Maps. I plan to change that.  I am cleaning up the remaining headstones, creating a master map of the plots, photographing what is still there, and try to find out who's markers are missing and through records, examining the ground, as well as using my intuition where they are located. It's a lot to do, but I find great contentment and pleasure in that type of work. 

As we briefly touched on, some like to have the spirit energy around us. I know I do! With that trusting nature though can come misfortune. When you have so much going on at once, sometimes it's hard to know who is who, are they what, or who they say they are? When you open the door if someone asks nicely, then you realize you've just let in something dark, something unwanted. There always is that chance. In my ever-flowing sea of spiritual activity, whether Ancient or Man-made There is never a lack thereof! 

We then spoke about my own Haunted History, where it started, some of my past experiences regarding my childhood, and turning out to me most of my life living with constant spiritual energy all around. Then there is my current situation living in what used to be a house used for rituals of a darker nature. With evidence of human and animal sacrifice done in the house and on the grounds, you can only do what you can do to keep things under control. The concept of Native Energy, and that created by man and how different the overall situation can become. The concept of complete respect when working with Spirit's is something we both feel strongly about.

It was a great talk, but went by so fast! Check it out at 

 https://www.blogtalkradio.com/liveparanormal/2021/04/23/my-darkest-hour-w-stefan-brigati-xesia-anaya


Xesia.com

xparanormallife.blogspot.com

PARAflixx.com

Instagram: /xesia_a

Facebook:

  • /xesiaa (personal)
  • /xesia42
  • /xparanormal
  • /StefanBrigati 
  • /PARAflixx


No comments:

Post a Comment