Thursday, June 3, 2021

Spotted a spirit in broad daylight.

 This afternoon I was outside on our newly remodeled deck with my roommate and my dog.  He started growling at the chicken coop in our backyard across from the deck.  He was going crazy!!  We both got up to see what he was barking at and there in the window of the coop was a face! it was quick, it popped up, and then after noticing we saw it moved back out of view.  

This is the first time my roommate saw something he couldn't explain.  I asked him, "did you see that?!" he said he saw something but wasn't sure what... well, I was.  

I saw a full figure in the little structure, through the slats in the wood and a full face in the door.  My dog was going nuts.  I wish I had a camera rolling!

After almost 3 years of living with a skeptic. (which is still fading day by day) what I have saw was finally seen by him, and it brought me a sense of relief. Everyone else that's been here has had experiences yet he's lived here with me for over three years and has had very little. Not that I wish this type of thing on anyone but I have to admit that having some validation with the person who also lives here to me was in an odd way comforting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment