Tuesday, September 15, 2020

is not even the shower safe?

I had a friend over for the night. While I was finishing up in the shower the next morning I felt a hand put a very hard grip on my left shoulder, it felt like nails digging into my skin. I was so startled I feel Backwards. Luckily I have a bath pillow or I could have hit my head.
My friend ran upstairs to my aid, as I stand there dripping wet, wrapped up in a towel, shaking.
She then told me I had scratches all down my back right side of my upper back, shoulder and arm.

This will be the second time I have had experiences in the shower, first my hair pulled, now this. 
I am starting to grow tired of the unwanted attention, or displays of power.. Whatever it thinks this is. 
I know I am stronger, I am living.. It is not. I breath, I have a physical body and I will not be bullied.
I will bring in people to drive it out for good. Watch me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment