Monday, September 7, 2020

they try to silence me, but I will not give in.

It all started with a knock at the door which happened to be Amazon dropping off a package. The moment I brought the package into the house the stand that I have multiple flower pots on the back deck which is securely attached all of the shelves fell out of the bottom leaving the porch a mess of dirt and damaged plants. Then the moment I opened up the bag of selenite sticks I had ordered to fill a lamp, I heard multiple clear and loud knocking noises coming from the basement. So loud my dog jumped up, but did not persue. 
Since these were not the only  occurrences in the past day or two I had called my pastor for some advice. Yet the moment I got on the phone with him I could feel a tightening around my throat. I had to keep clearing my it and sipping water as it felt like I was being silenced. The more and more I talked about my situation the more my neck started to hurt. This is not the first time this has happened. Often when I reach out to God for guidance and protection, pray, or chat with my priest or pastor something tries to warn me not to, or I am punished for doing so. Whatever is here doesn't take kindly to religious action. 
There is no doubt in my mind that there is a demonic entity here among the other spirits. 
Here is a photo I took of my neck while during our conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment