Saturday, August 28, 2021

Burns?

I was outside on the deck reading, tea in hand, dog by my side.. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then, suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my hand, wrist, and lower arm area. I noticed what looked like burns on my skin. They looked Like contact burns, but I had not moved in a good 20 minutes. Dexter and I had been just relaxing, It was a lovely 73°, so no way it could be from the sun. Plus the half Mexican in me only tans, not burns. 
As the hours went on, it only got worse! It was so sore, it began to show a fluid on top like a fresh burn, and then began getting more red and pronounced. As you can see in my photos, hours later I looked down at my arm, and not only saw the burn marks, but I also saw lines all up my forearm. Perfect, evenly spaces lines.. Like some kind of metal object with blades evenly placed had been on my arm. I thought I was seeing things, but there it was.. and when I asked my roommate about it, he was just as puzzled as I was. 
As the night went on, the burns hurt more and more and clearly at this point looked like burns from a grill, oven or some other kind of surface burn. They lasted for days... 
I know, I didn't burn myself,I wonder what did? 
Right after I felt the burn.
It then spreads, and gets more red.
It's very sore, and no amount of pain cream is helping. You can start to see the lines. More Ice! 
Just an hour or so after.. Here is where the lines really show up 🤔
A few days later 

No comments:

Post a Comment