Saturday, June 8, 2019

Be careful what you wish for....

 Well, the reason I haven't made a post in a while is that I moved out to Camano Island and didn't have internet for some time, and the usage we do get is limited. however, it now turns out that to seek out spirits and be surrounded by unexplained happenings, I no longer even need to leave the house. The house we moved into was definitely not unoccupied, you could feel it from the start.
The house itself is artfully created, and with just a glance you can tell whoever built it was not your average Jo.  The house is 3 stories, 5 different roof angles (some metal), an outdoor "fun house" that can sleep two and is quite roomy, built with pallets, and driftwood.  There is also a garage, lots of acreage, an old chicken coop to fix up and get goats for, tons of space for the Animals to run around.  There is a natural spring that runs through the property, and the well is located in the woods off our driveway, which as you know is a flowing battery of energy.
But one of it's most interesting things about the house is all the entrance ways, even to the garage have cement blocks with random symbols, animals, and rocks all arranged in very specific ways.
I have been doing some research first by talking with neighbors and other people in the area about some of the history here, and just as in Point Roberts there was also a history of strong Native American presence on this land.  I am still in research mode, as the next stop is the Library with some helpful tips from the local Historical Society.  So far I have gotten the first owner's (and the architect) name, as well as two people that helped build the house from the foundation up.  I'm having a hard time tracking them down, but I do have a lead... so I'll update more as that progresses.
Yet, all this research and testing I have been doing in the house and around the surrounding area have seemed to only heighten the activity..
From the start, it was small things like waking up every morning to my closet light being on, to odd bangs and knocks here and there. Also on several occasions, I have been in the loft and heard what sounds like a small rock or pebble being thrown. Then I started noticing small rocks everywhere from under the bed to right in plain view.  Also, there is only one electric heater in the house (as the system is propane) that is constantly being turned off.
Then again like research on the house, as soon as I started getting out equipment and going about things on a different level, the activity has only got worse.
Now I am hearing disembodied voices, finding things moved around and not where I put them, and at night my dog will sit at the foot of the bed and growl, which is not something I have seem him do before.
For a paranormal enthusiast, I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment